MAPA Fine Art values the right to privacy and we believe that all visitors of www.mapafineart.com are entitled to know how their personal data is being used.
Any collected data will only be used as set by Dutch law.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, operating system and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or artworks that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information."
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information to better understand the potential buyers and their habits during a visit to the Website and to have a clear view how our promotional activities are influencing the traffic to the Website.
We use the Order Information that you provide us to fulfil any orders placed with us (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purpose, aside for the following exceptions:
- In the rare case of legal proceedings we may be legally requested to share certain data, which might include your personal data, so to comply with legal obligations we will be required to respect the wishes of a court order, legal institution or government authority.
- To better MAPA Fine Art's operations and services, for example when necessary to process your order, to ensure the safety and security of our website or to market to you using trusted third-party vendors.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information found at the bottom.
Under Data Protection Legislation the following are your applicable rights:
- The right to ask for rectification of the personal data that has been collected if you believe that the data is outdated or no longer accurate.
- The right to withdraw from previously given consent of having your personal data collected.
- The right of erasure, by asking for your personal data to be deleted from our records.
- The right to object to having your personal data used for a specific purpose or purposes.
- The right for data portability, by asking for the transfer of your personal data.
Any collected personal data will be stored for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
To reach us in regard to anything to do with your personal data and its protection, including making a request to review or delete your data, please see the following details:
For more information about our privacy practices, your collected personal data and its protection, if you have questions or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Mapa Fine Art B.V. , Stuyvesantstraat 128, 2593 GP, The Hague, Netherlands.